Friday, May 07, 2010

My Achin' Feet

Today I was in the mood to wear my brown outfit to work, and the only brown shoes I have are boots. Normally I won't wear my boots on a day that I have an eight hour sift, but today I thought I'd give it a try to see how it works. I now know not to ever wear my boots on an eight hour work shift. My feet are so sore that I can't walk around the house, and when I am walking I'm walking very slowly and crinching at each step. This also tells me that I really need to go find my some brown shoes that aren't boots.

2 comments:

April said...

Charity: You sound like me - I need to go shopping for shoes - let's go together. Do you know some great places to shop.

Charity said...

The only places I've bought shoes at before are Payless Shoes, Wal-Mart, and Famous Footware. I would love to go shopping with you and have some Aunt & Niece time with you. Mondays are free for me and most weeknights.